Wednesday, August 5, 2015

When Love is the Way

There are many symbols of love in this picture and of course the way is Love

When love is the way
One day
I will find my way

To you

No matter who you are
No matter where you stay
One day
I will find my way

To you

No matter to you I am unknown
No matter how much wind has blown
One day
I will find my way

To you

No matter where you hide
No matter how far you ride
One day
I will find my way

To you

No matter how long it takes
No matter my heart how much it breaks
One day
I will find my way

To you

No matter if I cry
No matter if I die
One day
I will find my way

To you

No matter if I be the last
No matter if you are my past
One day
I will find my way

To you

No matter what you are
No matter how you are
One day
I will find my way

To you

No matter if I go blind
No matter if you treat me unkind
One day
I will find my way


To you

No matter how long is the way
No matter how much I sway
When Love is my way
I will never lose my way

And one day
I promise today
I will always find my way

To you

1 comment: